Страницы

среда, 7 октября 2015 г.

Message in a bottle

Knock-knock. Another internet tramp at your service. My name is Kara Summers, which is pretty symbolic because I was born in summer (of course, that wasn’t planned, heh). If you met me somewhere, you probably wouldn’t even notice me. I wear no flashy clothes, no makeup, I’m not good at running friendly conversations and keep to myself while others are having fun. I live in my own world, a world of old books, cozy things, cinnamon cookies and daydreams. And I must say this world isn’t that bad. My best (and only) friend calls me a bookworm because of my obsession with reading. I read everywhere – in bed, at breakfast, on the subway, at lectures… Once I even tried reading on a bike while getting home from a book store with a pile of fresh paper treats. As you can imagine, I ended up driving into a road post. But apparently I didn’t get my lesson despite a painful reminder on my forehead. It shouldn’t take you long now to guess what I’m studying. Right, literature. Nobody knows it, but I actually write a bit myself. Nothing serious, just verses, short stories… Common stuff. I haven’t shown them to anyone except by best (and only) friend. She says I should get them published, but I guess I’ll never have the guts to do it. This blog is my message in a bottle. I’m sending it afloat into the web hoping that someone will open and read it. Knowing that will make me feel a little more visible… and a lot less lonely. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий